As an employer, trustee, or payer, you are responsible for deducting Canada Pension Plan (CPP) contributions, employment insurance (EI) premiums and income tax from remuneration or other types of income, remitting them to CRA and reporting them on the applicable slips.

Employers need to ensure salary payments are made accurately and on time. Our team can help you with the periodic payroll payments to your employees and Canada Revenue Agency. We also prepare and submit required payroll slips such as T4, T5 etc.

For any other information please fill the following form and our experts will contact you soon.